Understanding and respecting your privacy is more important than ever to us in our increasingly public digital world.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for promotional purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.